Saturday, February 26, 2022

Reviewing Padlet Wishes

 Hello my friends, 

This post will be brief - I know I took a bit of a break last week as well but it has been a very tough 2 weeks in my personal life and unfortunately, I am not where I would like to be. However, I had a comment for some reader interest about where my ideas come from and how I am personally feeling about writing this book, so I thought I would share a couple of my ideas. 

For starters, there is no good time for me to sit down and write. Preferably, it would be in the morning/afternoon but seeing as I am always working or sleeping, because no matter how hard I try to be I am absolutely not a morning person, that is not an ideal condition. There is also the factor that I live at home with 4 other people in my house and 4 animals, so it is always chaotic here. That being said, I am doing my absolute best. 

Secondly, I did not really think about the load that this research and product would bring me to. I am really hoping to have a chapter or so written by this time next week, because I have some ideas laid out. When these ideas come to me, the notes app on my phone is my best friend and my saviour. I could not be as organized as I am without it because otherwise, all of my notes would be written on my hand. As I mentioned at the beginning of this project, I recently rekindled my love of reading for pleasure and that is where this original idea came from. However, as I move further along into the actual production of my project, I am slowly realizing that I should have just stuck to reading. I still plan on making a product out of all of my research, because I am determined to make something happen. What that something will be however, I am uncertain. Thanks for following along thus far, I apologize for the briefness of this post but next week will be much better and I hope you all enjoy what I have! 

Until then!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The... End?

 Well, this seems to be the end of the road.. at least in terms of my Genius Hour thus far.  It was definitely not easy, and I've never ...